||City and State
|Los Angeles, CA
||Bank of America, Chase Bank,
Wells Fargo Bank, US Bank, all
at CT Corporation.
|$250 + $40.00
- Documents Needed: Original Writ of Execution (must be an original only. Needs to
be mailed to us.
- Notice of Levy
- Memorandum of Garnishee
- Claim of Exemtion
- Bank Levy Exemtion Notice
Local Courthouse Services
We serve for all local
courthouses in Los Angeles.
No need to worry about extra
fees to file your proof of
service. We provide FREE
proof of service filing for all
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We file your proof of service free of charge for all cases.
- Unlimited attempts meaning we keep going until it is completed.
- Free stake outs for all family law document service of process requests.
- Fast, efficient and reliable process serving service conducted by registered and bonded
process servers for Los Angeles, CA.
- Free pick up for local Los Angeles County Residents. You dont have to scuff around and
scan and email your documents if you dont want to.
- Great pricing for CT corp. Only $25 dollars for all CT corporation services. (10 or more
- Emailed copies of proofs of service and free filing.
Service of Process.
Open the Account Today
If you have a Bank Garnishment you
need served, or you may have multiple
levys needing to be served, you can
count on our process servers to
complete the bank levy needs in a
professional manner. With your
registered and bonded process
servers, we are able to complete your
bank levy within 10 days. Your levy
can also be served on a extreme rush,
rush or non-rush service request.
Documents needed to complete
the Bank Levy/Garnishment.
The above forms must all be submitted
together for a successful bank
garnishment. The bank
garnishment proof of service (or
manner of service) must be closed with
the sheriffs within 5 days of the service
date. We will take care of the opening
and the closing of your bank
garnishment. Individuals like to use a
private process server to serve them
because the service time is much
faster than the sheriffs which can take
up to 3-6 months before it will be
Sometimes problems may
arise when trying to serve
your document. A wrong
address, evading defendants,
wrong apartment number and
the like. We will promptly
contact your office if these
problems do arise. Once the
service has been completed,
you will receive a
proof/affidavit of service. It
will be emailed to your email
address you have provided
and an original will be mailed
to your home or office. Small
Claims Affidavits of service
will be mailed to the
courthouse for automatic free
filing. Summons and
Complaints and all other court
documents will be mailed to
the attorney or plaintiff on the
We provide same day service. Our process serving service covers the entire County of Los Angeles.
Court Filing and Document Retrieval services are available for those needing important Court
Documents. We offer these services for most counties located in California. Now, you can have
documents court filed or process served anywhere in the USA at great rates. Simply order your
process serving service by phone or email right from your home or office.
The Department provides a variety of useful services for Attorneys
Useful services may be obtained by utilizing our firms services. Getting the proof of service expedited to your firm is
our goal to enable you to have and keep good relationships with your clients. These services are:
* Process service Civil
* Court filing (Central Courthouse)
* Document retrieval
* Background checks
* Skip tracing services
* Witness fee advancement
* Fee coverages for certain services
* Family Law CV, DV Restraining
* Orders, Other Family Law
* Summons And Complaints service of process delivery
* Small Claims
* Restraining Orders CV, DV
* Orders to Appear for Examination
* Unlawful Detainer
* Prejudgment Claim of Right to Possession
* Notary Fees $25.00
* Document Recording Norwalk Recorders Clerk Office
* Bank Garnishment at CT Corporation Including the Sheriffs Fee to open (Mandatory)
* 3, 30, 60, 90 Day Notices /Defendant
Bank garnishments are served in the Los Angeles county mostly to CT Corporation at 818 w. 7th ST. STE 930 Los
Angeles, CA 90017.
- An account must be opened with the Sheriffs Department at the appropriate courthouse. Our fee is $85 to open
the account with a check made payable to Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department in the amount of $40.00.
- After the account is opened, it must be served. The service of process rate is same day served for $85 next day
served for $65 and served 3-4 days out at a rate of $50.00.
- After the document is served a $5 dollar mailing fee will apply in order to mail a copy of the bank garnishment to
the judgement debtor.
- The account must than be closed with the Sheriffs. Our fee for closing is $25.00. A manner of service is filed with
the sheriffs and must be submitted within 5 days of serving the document. Payments are issued within 10 days of
|Over 8000 Defendants Served since 2005.
Registered and Bonded/on call 24/7/365